Saturday, February 16, 2008

My foot is literally rotting off. I need to go to a doctor before it reaches amputation level, but I am scared to go to the doctor here. People tell me you go in for a sinus infection and IF you come out, your arms have been sawed off. Apparently they don't believe in hydrogen peroxide here either. Tomorrow I plan on bribeing a pharmacist here to give me antibiotics w/o a prescription. That's the beauty of India, everything has a price. If that fails though, this is likely my last post. Don't cry for me, I'm prepared for death. I welcome death over this foot disease. I'd show a picture, but I want to die with dignity. On a bright note, I got my mop trimmed. And here's the weirdest part about that story, the guy was so upset that she had ripped him off for his money, she was actually wedged under the front of the fire bird. And he's trying to get the ten dollars of rock back outta her hand. I told you about that, she was actually wedged under the front of the fire bird.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Guy in back of room with a tear in his eye begins a slow clap. Riotous applause ensues*

-z

Anonymous said...

so wait, what happened to your foot :)
-court

jeNnA said...

On the haircutting, Firebird: Where is the other half of that story bro? Who was stuffed under a fire bird? Do you mean a car fire bird?

Tell me about the foot thing! Just awful athletes foot? An infection? A cut? Bleeding ulcers? COrns? What!!

LOL You need to tell complete stories! I feel like I only heard one side of a phone conversation!

Anonymous said...

His Mother likes to start the conversation in the middle like that. He's just carring on a family tradition.
D