Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Recline

Howdy. How's it going? Good? That's nice to hear. My foot is much better and pretty much at 100%. I found my Camera, so it's back, woot. I just got back from a trip to Goa, India, that place was pretty cool. I'll have to tell you about it later, and show some cool pictures. What? Now? But I don't feel like it. And I made stephanie take all the pictures so I don't have any till i get them off her camera. Yeah, I know I just found mine, but I am lazy. GET OFF MY BACK. fine. Go then. I was gonna break up with you anyways.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're losin' it, man.

Little Hensley Fam said...

breakin' out the high school dating lingo eh? Interesting...
and HURRRY UP and POST your PICS MAN!

Anonymous said...

Awww, c'mon, Jacob, you know you wanna show everyone the pictures of the glow-in-the dark stars :D
Why steal my pictures when you're holding on to gems like that?!
Steph

Anonymous said...

I have glow in the dark stars on my bedsheets.

-Z

jeNnA said...

I have glow-in-the-dark STAR on my ceiling... Yeah... you read that right. I said Singular star. As in 1 lonely star.. I suppose I could wish upon it..