Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gooooaaalllll!!!!

Yesterday, Took a trip to Mysore and saw a lot of palaces and temples and such. Good times. Even found mountain dew there. No lie. I'd go into details but I've lost the gumption. So suffice it to say the stuff was neat, and the mountain dew was delicious. I have medication for my dying foot, we'll see if I can keep it. My camera has been ganked so no more pictures from it. But Stephanie took the following pictures from the Mysore trip.


This Temple is 1300 years old.



Muslim Mosque, pretty cool.

Huuuge palace.

I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you.



Stampy!


This Camel is gnarly.

Another member of my Monkey army.

Howie got dotted, but I dodged the dot myself, i'm too fast for the priests in the temples.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry your Camera got ganked! but on the bright side... steph is wayyyy better at taking pictures then you haha :)
but those places looked neat :) and 1300 is damn old!!! is that the oldest place youve seen? and i think you should ride and elephant or camel to work :)
-courtney

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thank you Courtney. Jake obviously has good taste in friends. Not so sure letting him get next to an elephant is a good idea tho. He may take them over the mountains and try to stake claim on Napal or something.

jeNnA said...

Nice pics. Steph. Very cool.
Seeing neat stuff is the cool part of traveling abroad. If you don't see it you might as well be here in the USA with your loving family!
Thanks for sharing.

Glad you can save the foot bro!

Anonymous said...

Dude!

I'm proud of you for dodging the dot so far. you don't even want to know what happens when you get your forehead dotted. I saw one get a dot, and his head fell off... well actually, I just saw the head and the dot and I put 2 and 2 together! Anyway, down with dots!

~jon