Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This weekend I went to commercial street with some people from work and I officially decided I hate that place. All kinds of shop trying to convince you to buy stuff, very miserable. Afterwords we went to this place where they play metal music and this guy from work Vikrant talked me into joining an air guitar contest. So I did, thus finding my true calling in life. Needless to say, I play a mean Air guitar and I won the contest. Course the prize was a Megadeath cd, which I'll probably never listen to. If you ask how I got so bitter, I'll ask how you got so vain.




4 comments:

jeNnA said...

Love the action Shot.... But wait... is that a cigarette? Are you smoking again? JACOB WILLIAM! You said never again.

Anonymous said...

He forgot to mention the part where he almost got his butt kicked by the bouncer for standing on the table to better display his air guitar skills.

Anonymous said...

Wow jacob, thats really cool:) and you look happy and like you were having fun in those pictures! maybe youll come back as a badass :) haha
but thats just a maybe !
-court

Anonymous said...

wow. how does it feel to be called out by people who live half way around the world?

... i think the guy head banging in front of the camera should have won.

-z