Sunday, January 6, 2008

I did pretty much all the finalizations on my apartment yesterday and got the key and all that. This morning i was watching the nfl playoffs and was cooking ramen noodles and then heard all this strange indian music playing out side. I decided to determine the source and walked in that general direction and found a shrine were people were worshipping what i can only assume was shiva. Apparently you must do so while blaring music through the city @ 4am. who woulda knew. i took a few photos the last of which i took from my helicopter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey it looks sorta clean! :) haha and what do u mean helicopter?? this looks eye lvl? will you post some pics of your apartment :) oh and just wondering, what is the how difference between us??

Anonymous said...

Is that a monkey in the last picture? Pictures are too tiny on my phone and I can't zoom in! Arg, the inconvienences of not owning an iPhone. =)

rrr

-Jake said...

Rach, it is a lady praying at what looks like a headstone. And i admit, i do not have a helicopter, you can see the worship grounds from the 2nd story back porch at the TRX apt. and what difference are you refering to?