Friday, January 11, 2008

Yesterday a guy named Beeju from the office took me and this other guy from TRX Atlanta who is visiting BLR till Monday, Who is named Shaun, to some back-alley shops here in Bangalore. I was able to buy lots of pirated films and games for dirt cheap. Some are burned directly from the dvds, and cost less than one dollar each, others are up to 12 movies bundled for about 3 dollars.. pretty good deals. I bought 8 Xbox 360 games, each for 5 dollars. So i got 8 games for 40.00 dollars, in comparison, before i left the usa I bought 2 games for 100.00 dollars. so Woot. Now the bad news, I cannot watch these movies or play these games cuz my Xbox will not work in the plug here. I blew 4 fuses and almost burned down the house trying to get it to work. Last night i bought a converter, so hopefully that can remedy that, if not, it is going to be a long year. I do not have the internet yet at my apartment, so i am still sleeping at the TRX corporate apartment until i get internet and phone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow good job on the sweet deals jakob!!!! haha before u leave buy a whole bunch and come back and sell them here on ebay haha. sucks that you have no internet though, or that u cant play xbox... did u try to plug your outlet to the india one??? without a converter haha????
-court

Anonymous said...

yo man, you really should not have listed your illegal actions as well as the company you work for and the other person that was involved... you could get in trouble! anyway, good luck with that. =)

Anonymous said...

Sucks that you almost burned the building down, and that you cannot play the games. Also, sorry your sick and I do think you illness is related to the Colts loss. Just wasn't their year i suppose. Are the games you purchased real games or burned ones?
--Mike