Friday, January 4, 2008

Namaste। I have arrived in blr। Whew... it is about time. About 6 hours of violent turbluence on my transatlantic flight quite hindered my ability to consume liquid without spilling it all over myself. That's all i have to say about that. This thing keeps making me type in hindi... My bags did make it this time, sweet, although one of my wheels done felled oft. Working on moving into my new place, i think i can attach pictures of the crib on this thing. Regardless, i am now off to open a bank account and purchase a mobile telephone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! im glad you arrived safely, want to know somthing funny, i thought this was your blog at first haha..(jake2go.blogspot.com) i think the guy killed himself or died.... very creepy.. anyway, put up pictures and stuff!! and keep us updated!
-courtney

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo, did you throw up on the plane or you were just shakey for a while?

Good luck getting everything in order! =)

rrr

Anonymous said...

Hey, why did you delete my duplicate comment? ...Maybe I wanted to say the exact same thing twice in a row. You didn't think about that, did you?!

-Jake said...

I guess I didn't...

Unknown said...

IF WE COULD RETURN THAT SUITCASE WE WOULD, MAYBE WE WILL WHEN YOU COME BACK THIS SUMMER! AFTER ALL IT'S A NEW SUITCASE