Thursday, August 28, 2008

Choke.

The air pollution in Bangalore is so bad that the night sky is an orangish-pink color. And of course you can't ever see stars. And if there's a lightning storm above the smog layer, the flashes aren't white, they're a pinkish color. It's pretty neat. The smog also makes for some tremendous sunrises and sunsets. Sorry my attempt at a photo didn't turn out too well given the darkness.
I also think it's funny that the "Karnataka State Pollution Control Board" building has a bunch of trash all over the place in front of it. I wish I had a photo of that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your going to come back with 3 arms :(
-courtney

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome.

-Z

-Jake said...

Three arms, that's a gift from god, I'd play a double neck guitar like a champ, without everybody saying it was compensation.

jeNnA said...

HAppy Birfday bro! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jake.
Call your Mother.