Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why must we stay where we don't belong?


Not too much is going on these days. I had Doritos yesterday, and that was wonderful. Stephanie's brother is visiting from America. I'm busy with work as usual. My Slingbox is on the fritz, right before football season. I had a decent fantasy draft in the family league. Learning German has slowed to a crawl. About 4 months until I'm outta here, I'm pretty happy about that. I still have no idea where I'm going to live after leaving India, but I'm sure I'll be okay no matter what. Ideas?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's colonize Mars.
Steph

Anonymous said...

Man! I really need a Roomate, but like now, haha. But if you really want a roomate when you get back we can work something out.

- other notes.... that picture makes you look GAAYYYYY hahhahaha

oh- Wie sagt man GAYYYY auf Deutsch?

-court

Little Hensley Fam said...

I hear the weather in San Diego is nice, also close to Mexico if you're into travel too...=)

-Jake said...

I hear San Diego has a football team that I hate. Then again, most American cities do. And I will not be needing a roommate in FL, but good luck on that crock.

jeNnA said...

Jake- I still vote for Australia.. Since I want to visit you there. :) But then I wouldnt get to see your handsome smiling face as often so hmmmmm... Its a trade off... :P